Don’t miss this opportunity to network and expand your business! Our target is the professional community interested in expanding business opportunities, share leads and discuss current trends that will help you succeed and stay on top of your industry.
Bring your elevator speech, your business cards, a smile and a desire to make the most out of our time together. Please share this event with your connections, clients, prospects, associates and friends.
Cost: $20 for GGCC Members & First-time Visitors. Returning Non-Members pay $40.
Tuesday, October 28
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Celebration Committee Dinner Meeting
GGCC Members Only
GGCC, 910 Clopper Road, Suite 205N, Gaithersburg
Wednesday, October 29
11:30 am-1:00 pm
Business Card Exchange Lunch: BC Steak
$20 Members & First-Time Non-Members / $40 Returning Non-Members
BC Steakhouse-Silver Birch Bar 15710 Shady Grove Road Gaithersburg
Friday, October 31
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Hand and Stone Massage
: Free for All
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa 217 Kentlands Boulevard Gaithersburg
Free Massages/Facials and other services at Hand and Stone and Gift Certificates from our great neighboring businesses:
-Not Your Average Joe's (Thanks to NYAJ's for sponsoring the breakfast goodies!)
-Good Fortune Chinese Restaurant
-Pinky and Pepe's Grape Escape
Among the many, many great prizes!
Thursday, November 6
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Launch Workplaces
: Free for All
Launch Workplaces @ Rio 9841 Washingtonian Blvd, Suite 200 Gaithersburg
Friday, November 7
11:30 am-1:00 pm
Women Balancing Life & Business Committee Luncheon
Topic: TOPIC: Personal Branding - How do you stand out in a crowd?
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg 2 Montgomery Village Avenue Gaithersburg
Wednesday, November 12
Business Networking Before Nine
: Free for GGCC Members & First-Time Non-Members. Returning Non-Members pay $40.
Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus 9601 Medical Center Drive, Rockville
Thursday November 20
Business Networking After Five
: Free for All with a donation of a "new / unwrapped" toy donation to Toys for Tots!!
Pinky and Pepe's Grape Escape 223 Kentlands Blvd. Gaithersburg
See all the upcoming events at: www.ggchamber.org/events
Happy Anniversary to Montgomery County Police 5th District Germantown
!! They are celebrating 28 years anniversary as a GGCC Member. Joined the GGCC 11/1/1988, WOW!!
Welcome New Members: September 2014
Affluent Financial Services, LLC
Ajit Chawla / firstname.lastname@example.org
9711 Washingtonian Boulevard, Suite 550, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
301-978-3016 / www.affluentcpa.com
Ed Samuels / email@example.com
9710 Traville Gateway Drive, Suite 124, Rockville, MD 20850
301-519-9622 / www.auxiliumtechnology.com
Equipment Connections for Children, Inc. (ECFC)
Claire Wong / firstname.lastname@example.org
12909 Barleycorn Terrace, Germantown, MD 20874
301-540-8805 / www.equipforchildren.org
First Watch - The Daytime Café
Kevin Lange / email@example.com
802 Muddy Branch Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
301-977-9764 / www.firstwatch.com
J Hilburn Men's Clothing
Heather Webb / firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Ash Way, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
917-921-0991 / www.heatherwebb.jhilburn.com
Keller Williams Realty- Thrive, Grow, Morph
Ian Greathead / email@example.com
11700 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 1408, North Bethesda, MD 20852
301-221-4760 / www.thrivegrowmorph.com
Mario Amaya / firstname.lastname@example.org
347 Muddy Branch Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
The Last Crumb
8377 Snouffer School Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
301-963-2253 / www.thelastcrumbofcake.com
Mark McMahon / email@example.com
9841 Washingtonian Blvd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878
844-321-5286 / www.launchworkplaces.com
Sweet Life Wellness
Kay Loughrey / firstname.lastname@example.org
60 Market Street, Suite 206, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
301-869-1787 / www.sweetlifewellness.com
- Montgomery County is developing a comprehensive economic strategy to ensure the future success and economic competitiveness of the County. This is a good opportunity for our Chamber members to provide input to the County on their economic strategy. Please take a few minutes to complete the 12-question (mostly multiple choices) survey by Friday, Oct. 31. CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY.
- Montgomery College is pleased to announce Health 911: Workshop for Medical Translators, a Supplemental Course. The course provides updated information in the medical field and helps students to enhance medical translation skills. The course includes analysis of the different types of documents found in medical translation, techniques to improve your skills and dentification of useful and reliable references for translators. Click here for registration and more information.
- Rising star Kate Davis—lauded by MTV as one of 2014‘s “15 Fresh Females Who Will Rule Pop,” will perform in the intimate Dance Theatre at BlackRock Center for the Arts on Saturday, November 1 at 8:00 pm. Kate’s cover of Meghan Trainor’s “All About that Bass” hit #1 on iTunes in September, and was called “my favorite cover” by Trainor herself. Tickets to see Kate Davis at BlackRock are $15 - $22 and can be purchased in person, over the phone by calling 240.912.1058, or online at blackrockcenter.org.
- Sunday, November 23, from 4:00-7:00 pm get ready for Pinky & Pepe's Grape Escape Second Annual "Bubbles and Bites Night" at the Kentlands Mansion to benefit Toys for Tots. Three rooms will be set up full of fabulous bubbles from all over the world - Prosecco, Cava, Champagne, Sparkling. The dining room will be set up with wonderful "bites" to accompany your bubbles. Tickets are on sale for $60 per person until 11/8 and $75 after. Reservations can be made by calling 301-869-WINE (9463). Cocktail attire is requested.
- Tickets for Metropolitan Ballet Theatre and Academy's 26th annual production of The Nutcracker (Dec 5-7 & 12-14, 2014) are on sale now. To purchase tickets: call 301-762-1757 or click here (online sales will close 12 hours prior to each performance time or as tickets sell out).
- Worthington Manor Golf Club offers a variety of affordable golf memberships that gives access to a first-class golf facility which has once again been selected to host a U.S. Open Qualifier on May 18, 2015. You can make Worthington Manor your home to great golf by joining today and pay no monthly or annual membership dues until March 1, 2015. You’ll only pay for a cart fee when you play between now and March 1, 2015. For membership options and complete details please visit their Golf Membership page.
- Now in its 20th year, the City of Gaithersburg Holiday Giving Program may be called upon to serve as many as 900 local families in need this season. For more information, download the Holiday Giving brochure online or contact Lisette Orellana at email@example.com, or call 301-258-6395 x2.
- Launch Workplaces is now booking 2014 corporate galas & holiday parties. For more details contact Mark McMahon at 301-232-3301 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriott International is celebrating the annual Global Customer Appreciation Week (10/27/14 – 10/31/14). The purpose of this week is to give back to the community and say thank you to our customers for their business, loyalty and partnership. Local reception is scheduled on 10/30/14 in Rockville. Anyone interested in attending should contact email@example.com for more information.
- Learn more about BrightFocus Foundation’s exciting new initiatives supporting innovative research and public education on brain and eye health worldwide on Tuesday, October 28 from 7:30-9:00 am at 22512 Gateway Center Drive, Clarksburg. RSVP to Lauren Slotkoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On November 6 from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at Lakewood Country Club eWomen Network will host the Beginning your Journey: A Life ReImagined Workshop led by Sandra Yancey, CEO of eWomenNetwork and Life Reimagined Thought leader. For further details, click here,
- The Washington Spirit announced their renewed partnership with Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC North-Gaithersburg. The agreement designates Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC North-Gaithersburg as the “Official Hotel Partner” of the Washington Spirit. Read more, click here.