Due to COVID-19, the Keys 2 Life camp will be hosting its 7th year on a virtual platform. All the core elements of our face-to-face sessions will still be available in our robust, prevention-based curriculum that encourages, educates, and empowers through music, acting, and dance. Not to mention we have an AMAZING line up of special presentations for the campers.
Keys 2 Life Virtual Camp will run five days a week, Monday-Friday for four consecutive weeks from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m kicking off on July 13, 2020.
We know that virtual learning presents its own unique challenges that are new to our youth but have no fear, we plan to keep your child engaged through Tik Tok challenges, swag bags, and the opportunity to earn incentives for their participation.
If your child is
- Age 10-17 / entering into the fifth grade or higher in the Fall of 2020 (Proof of age is required)
- Interested in music and the arts
- Willing and open to learning
If you are
- Looking for a summer program that's focused on the development of the whole child.
- Coming up short identifying a summer activity to invest in for your child(ren).
- Wanting your child to have a balance to their summer internet browsing yet also have some innovative fun, while learning.
Don't delay registering!
Technology options and scholarships are also available if needed.