Last call for 2016 Packraft Roundup!!
Dear <<First Name>> <<Last Name>>,
The Roundup will be held this year for the first time in Grand Teton National Park, July 8-10, 2016. If you haven't already registered, please keep in mind that space is limited, so register soon to ensure that you get a spot. Swiftwater Safety Institute's trainings prior to the Roundup are full. If you are already registered for the Roundup...excellent! We are looking forward to seeing you and will be sending out more details shortly.
Here are some of the activities you can look forward to:
We hope to see you at the Roundup. Happy water trails!
- Seminars: boat repair by Alpacka Raft & self-bailing boats and retrofits by Mark Oates
- Gear Swap: bring your extra gear to sell
- The best of Jackson Hole: packraft trips overview by Turiano and McCarthy
- A wide variety of organized group packrafting excursions
- Silent auction with some amazing gear from our sponsors
- Saturday night BBQ party
- Updates on APA's work in Grand Canyon, Dinosaur, Yellowstone
- Keynote presentation by Luc Mehl
- Film festival