New to the Summit this year,
we are excited to organize
A Pop-up Market for Innovations
Deep Dive Working Sessions
You are invited to submit one or both of the following:
1) A "Promising Practice" to Share During the Pop-up Market for Innovations
Tell us about a promising practice, tool, initiative, resource, policy, etc that you would like to share at the Summit because you think others will be interested in learning more about it. The purpose of the Pop-up Market for Innovations is to build awareness about your promising practices through a 5-10 minute "pitch" to small audiences circulating around the Market. Your task will be to quickly and meaningfully engage folks in the marketplace to look at and think a bit about your promising practice and how it might fit into their campus context.
Fields to be completed in the proposal application:
- Name of the promising practice (tool, initiative, resource, policy, etc)
- Resource link (if applicable)
- Why might others be interested in learning about this?
- Please describe why you consider this to be a promising practice (e.g. it is based on evidence/theory, results have been promising based on either anecdotal or formal evaluation, etc)
- Prior to the Summit, share your promising practice as a resource in the Healthy Minds | Healthy Campuses Online Community Platform
- Prepare a 5-10 minute plan to quickly and meaningfully engage folks in the marketplace to look at and think a bit about your promising practice and how it might fit into their campus context