These easy Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos are made with flaky white fish, tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro and lime topped with avocado.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until translucent about 4 to 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Mix well.
- Place fish on the skillet and cook until the flesh starts to flake.
- Add jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and lime juice. Sauté over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, breaking up the fish with the spoon to get everything mixed well; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas on a skillet or directly over the flame of the burner a minute or 2 on each side to warm.
- Serve a little over 1/4 cup of fish on each warmed tortilla topped with cabbage, avocado, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.
Serving: 2tacos, Calories: 310kcal, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 28g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 48mg, Sodium: 90mg, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 3.5g