You're invited to apply for the 2016 APRIL Book Expo
Applications are open for the 5th APRIL Book Expo, a book fair of small presses thatâ€™s affordable for publishers and free to the public.
Here's the rundown:
- Tables are $50
- Applications to attend must be completed by January 15
- The expo will be held at Hugo House in Seattle on Sunday, March 20th
- Not from the Pacific Northwest? You can mail us your books and we'll represent your press at a volunteer-staffed tables.
- Please note that we have a limited number of tables and volunteers, and you will need to send books a little early in order to ensure our volunteers can effectively sell for you.
- More than 500 book lovers are expected to attend.
- Weâ€™ll have a food truck on-site and the Hugo House bar will be open.
APRIL is an annual literary festival that connects readers with the authors and publishers of independent literature. Starting March 15th, weâ€™ll hold a week of readings, art shows and storytelling competitions, culminating in our Book Expo.
Our goal is to see a diverse representation of all that independent literature has to offer, which is why this year we plan to fill Hugo House to capacity and host as many publishers as possible.
If you would like to attend, please submit your application by January 15, 2015.
Responses will be sent by January 22. There is a $50 fee for four feet of tabling space. Accepted vendors will be contacted with info on how to submit payments.
Thanks, and please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in 2016!