OHAS trip to the Rhineland Palatinate
from Friday 2nd October - Wednesday 7th October 2020
bus transfers: OHAS / Dublin Airport return
- return flights: Dublin/Cologne-Bonn with Eurowings Airline
- 6 day coach touring around Rhineland Palatinate
- 3 star Hotel with swimming pool: 5 nights including breakfast
- dinner in the hotel on arrival www.vitabalance-hotel.de
- visit a wine producer and the wine festival in Rheinbrohl (some may remember it from before...)
- engage with the locals and learn about the living conditions over the last 100 years
- enjoy an evening in Coblenz
- explore Maastricht, one of the oldest cities of Holland and take a stroll through the narrow cobblestone streets of Monschau with its idyllic half-timbered houses
- discover the many beautiful sights of the oldest city of Germany, Worms
- and the multimedia Nibelungen Museum displaying the timeless masterworks created in literature like Richard Wagner's "The Ring of the Nibelung"
- 2020 shows the world celebrating the 250th anniversary of the birth of Ludwig van Beethoven. Visit his birthplace in in Bonn
- as always – we have few more surprises in the hat!
Places are limited to 50 pax
Cost = 885 Euros
Booking Form: OHAS trip to Germany
Fri 2nd / Wed 7th October 2020
Cost: 885.00 €
Name(s) of participant (s):
Twin Room - sharing with:
Seat(s) from OHAS, Bury Quay with Carroll’s Bus needed
(No reduction if bus is not needed. No single room surcharges.)
Please Email a copy of Passport your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
450 Euro deposit to pay on booking please!
(We have various deposits to pay for buses, hotels and flights)
Final amount becomes due by 15th of August 2020.
- cheques to be made payable to: Offaly Heritage Centre
- cash payments to Lisa Shortall at OHAS premises, Bury Quay, Tullamore
between 9 am and 4 pm, Mon – Fri
Direct transfer to OH bank account
Our account details if you wish to lodge directly rather than a cheque (payee Offaly Heritage Centre).
Offaly Heritage Centre
A/c 901909 38028690
IBAN IE31 BOFI 9019 0938 0286 90
If contributing in this way please email us to confirm.
We also have credit card facilities but an additional charge of 2% will arise on this method.
Please specify if a special diet, bedspreads for allergic persons or other requirements are needed.
Organisers contact: email@example.com 089-2272656
Looking forward having you all on board