Succession Planning Workshops
Succession Planning workshops will be held in two regions:
South-East (Tuesday 14 March) and Riverland (Wednesday 15 March)
The Presenters are:
- Rosemary Bartle, Succession Planning Facilitator Rabobank - “Where to start?”
- John MacPhail, Partner Lynch Meyer Lawyers - “Get the ‘legals’ right”
- Chris Pole, Regional Manager South Australia and Noel Hazeldine, Financial Planner Prime Super - “Are you 'Super' fit"
- Brenton Scott, Director RSM Australia Pty Ltd (accountants) - “Taxation – making the plan work”
The Workshop framework will cover the following:
- Structure/interpretation/general implications
- Superannuation, financial planning
- Legal implications
- Tax implications
The workshops will be held from 5.00pm until 8.00pm with a charge of $50.00 per attendee. Potatoes South Australia members receive a 20% discount.
For further information contact:
Francesca 08 7221 1962