Calling all SRA members: Your creativity is wanted!
Based on feedback from the recent membership survey, SRA is exploring the possibility of adopting a new logo and invites your participation. Specifically, we seek your ideas for a new logo that represents our diverse community. The logo should be recognizable and help promote our Society's vision statement and goals. The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
Submissions will be accepted through July 31, 2019. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by SRA's Executive Committee and Council, all entries must be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight ET on July 31.
- Professional: This logo will featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, banners, etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the vision and goals of the Society.
- Color: The logo should be created in black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Format: Your design can be submitted in any format of your choosing, it can be created digitally or drawn by hand and electronically scanned. Your design must include a brief written description of the attributes you have chosen to include and how they represent the Society and its members.
Winners will be selected by the SRA Executive Committee and Council. Contestants agree that SRA may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the Society for Risk Analysis. Additionally, the Society for Risk Analysis may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the Society. The Society for Risk Analysis reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive free registration to the 2019 Annual Meeting (this prize covers the registration fees, not the annual membership dues).