We are delighted to introduce the brochure for SYNNER 310 – our latest video synchroniser which packs so much functionality on to one board, to simplify your system design while saving you money and rack space.
Why should you choose SYNNER 310 for all your embedding, de-embedding and timing requirements...?
- It does so much. Whether you're working with AES or analogue audio, buy just one board to embed and de-embed at the same time or to configure as an embedder or de-embedder as required.
- You can use it for any of your signals. It works with 3Gb/s, HD and SD video and with multiple groups of AES, Dolby E and analogue audio.
- It includes so many useful features. From flexible delay compensation to optional integrated fibre I/O and comprehensive signal monitoring.
– download the SYNNER 310 brochure
now or e-mail us
to ask us a question.
Visit the SYNNER 310 web page for more information.
- Simplify your system design with multiple functionality on one board: combines video synchroniser with tracking audio delay and embedder/de-embedder (plus optional Dolby encoder or decoder)
- Use it with any source: works with 3Gb/s, HD and SD video and both AES and analogue audio
- Use it as a synchroniser or fixed delay line: synchronise incoming video signals not locked to the local reference or compensate for timing delays within the video system
- Flexible embedding and de-embedding of external audio: use piggybacks to configure it as a two group analogue audio embedder/de-embedder or a four group AES embedder/de-embedder – or mix analogue and digital piggybacks
- Powerful audio routing: full channel shuffling and overwriting
- Easy to match all your signals: with flexible video and audio delays
- Ideal for Dolby E users: synchronise video containing mixture of Dolby E and linear AES within same audio group and auto-correct timing errors with the guardband
- Use it as a Dolby decoder or encoder: simply fit either a DBE-D Dolby decoder top board or DBE-E Dolby encoder top board
- Sophisticated audio metadata handling, including SMPTE 2020 embedding and de-embedding
- Optimise the audio and video: with full audio processing and video proc-amp
- Optional integrated fibre input/output connectivity means you won't be limited by cable lengths
- Get peace of mind by knowing the status of your signal: easily monitor 48 video and audio alarms
- Fits in Indigo rack frames: available in 2U, 1U and desk top box sizes to suit your application
- Saves rack space: 100mm x 266mm module allows 12 boards in 2U (half that number if Dolby option fitted)
- Flexible control: select from board edge, front and remote panels, GPIs, SNMP and PC software
- Five year warranty (with product registration)