The Goalpost 2016 - Issue #32
WHAT'S COMING UP THIS WEEK
* Trivia Tickets are on sale @ Shed - Tues 31/5 & Wed 1/6 from 5.30 to 7.00 pm
* Tuesday Catchup Games @ Morgan Power - Tues 31/5 on Fields 1 and 2 (Top Fields)
* Under 10s/11s Chocolate Money Due @ Canteen - Tues 31/5 from 5.30 to 7.00 pm
* Under 8s/9s Chocolates Pick Up @ Canteen - Wed 1/6 & Thurs 2/6 from 5.30 to 7.00 pm
* Goalkeeper Training - Thursday 2/6 from 6 - 7pm for U8s to U13s & 7 - 8pm for U14s to AA
* Round 10 - Fri 3/6, Sat 4/6 & Sun 5/6
* Round 10 Canteen Roster - Click here to download roster
* Round 10 Setup/Pack Up Allocations - will be posted on FB soon.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
*The top two fields will NOT be available for training this Tues 31/5 due to catch up games
*The shed will NOT be open this Wednesday.
Everything should now be back to normal with BDSFA website.
Catch Up Games
Trivia Night - Tickets are on sale NOW...DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FUN EVENT
Tickets will be on sale on Tuesday and Wednesday this week from 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm and all day on weekend.
Click here to see more information.
This Tuesday 31/5 there are catch up games being played at Morgan Power on Fields 1 and 2 (Top fields):
* Morgan Power 1: 6.30 pm kick off - PSFC 14G/1 vs Quakers Hill
* Morgan Power 2: 6.30 pm kick off - PSFC 16G/1 vs Quakers Hill
* Morgan Power 1: 7.45 pm kick off - PSFC AAL1 vs Minchinbury
* Morgan Power 2: 7.55 pm kick off - Quakers Tigers 16G/1 vs Riverstone
PLEASE NOTE: The top fields will NOT be available for training on Tuesday 31/5.
Revised Training Arrangements
* Under 9s (As & Bs), Under 11s (A & B), 12/1s and 14G/2s will be training @ Golden Grove Reserve
* 20 Division 2 will be training on Field 4 (road end)
PSFC Fundraising - Chocolates Reminder - Under 8s, 9s, 10s & 11s
Could all the Managers for Under 10s and Under 11s return the chocolate money on Tuesday 31 May in front of canteen between 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm.
Could the Under 8s and Under 9s Managers collect their allocation of Chocolates on Wednesday 1 June and Thursday 2 June from front of canteen between 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm (you can drive up and collect the chocolates).
PSFC Disco for Under 10s and Under 11s - THANKS!
A big thanks to all the Under 10s/11s players and parents that attended the PSFC Disco on Saturday. By all accounts the event went really well. Also a huge congratulations to Jane, Sarah, Emma and Pappy for a job well done with organising and running the event. Also special thanks to the Marayong Brewhouse for hosting the event.
There will be an Under 8s and Under 9s PSFC disco later this month - stay tuned for more details.
Happy Birthday - Monday 30 May to Sunday 5 June
This week we would like to wish the following people a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY:
Seth Franklin, Ben Huang, Francis Rasaei, Reece Davila, Olivia Tam, Dylan Bold, Danish Chaudhry and Teneal McDermott.
Keeping Morgan Power Clean - Come on PSFC Let's ALL get behind this!!!
The state of our grounds have definitely improved of late but we still must continue to work together to ensure all rubbish ends up in the bin and not on or around the fields.
Becoming Better Sport Parents - Part #2
Let's ALL make an effort to focus on the more positive aspects of the game!!! Let's adopt these 10 commandments of Sporting Parents to help become the best Sporting parents we can be.
Round 9 Players of the Week
Please submit your Player of the Week photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday. Each week we will be posting as many players of the week as possible. Please remember to include name and team of player.
Have You LIKED our Facebook Page Yet?
The offical Parklea Soccer Football Club Facebook Page is updated regularly and contains updates and lots of useful information. If you have not liked it yet please click here to LIKE now. The old Parklea SFC Group Page is no longer updated.
PSFC is on Instagram!!
Click here to visit our Instagram Page. We will be uploading photos on a regular basis. So far we have over 90 followers. Let's try and double the amount of followers by the end of May.
The Goalpost will be out every Monday. It will be emailed to all members as well as also being available from the PSFC website.