You can view and/or download the Visions Newsletter & Activity Guide by clicking the button above. Copies were mailed out on Wednesday, May 8, 2019. It will also be available to download from www.lifemowercounty.org/news beginning on Monday, May 13, 2019. You can also pick up a copy at the LIFE Mower County office, the Austin Public Library or the Austin Park and Recreation office.
View and/or print the calendar at https://bit.ly/2ETIAOn
“Like” Us on Facebook (Search: LIFE Mower County or @LIFEMowerCounty)
Early Bird Drawing:
Register for any activity in July by June 30, 2019 and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a $10.00 activity certificate.
Nancy Q. was our winner last month. Congratulations Nancy!!!
What Can I Register For Beginning June 15, 2019 at 9:00am?
- You can register for any activity in July including LIFE/4-H Adventure Club, Bingo, Firecracker Dance, Open Center, LIFE/4-H Adventure Club Day Camp, LIFE/4-H Adventure Club Fair Preparation Day and Movie and Munchies
- You can register for any Special Olympics Sports including Bocce (A couple spots remaining) and Bowling (Summer Sessions Only).
- You can register for any Community Connections trips in June, July and August including International Owl Center, Rochester Honkers Baseball Game, Ladies Night Out, Albert Lea Aquatic Center, Roots ad Boots Concert at Freeborn County Fair, Deer Creek Speedway, Steele County Fair, Reba Concert and Dinner and a Movie.
How To Register For Activities:
- June Activities, Special Olympics AND Community Connections:
Registration Begins May 15 @ 9:00am
- July Activities: Registration Begins June 15 @ 9:00am
- August Activities: Registration Begins July 15 @ 9:00am
- September-October Activities: Begins August 12 @ 9:00am.
- Online (RECOMMENDED): Visit https://schedulesplus.com/arcmower/kiosk. You will need to use your phone number and pin number (provided by LIFE Mower County) to
- In Person: Visit the LIFE office during regular business hours and the LIFE staff can register you for all of the activities that you would like to attend.
- By Phone: You can contact the LIFE office at 507-433-8994 during regular business hours to register for all of the activities that you would like to attend. You will have to mail or drop off your payment.
Other Items of Interest:
- Membership: Cash, Checks payable to: LIFE Mower County,Credit/Debit Cards (A small fee will be applied)
- Mower County Special Olympics Activities: Cash, Checks payable to: LIFE Mower County, Credit/Debit Cards (A small fee will be applied)
- Our Place Recreation Center Activities: Pre-Pay Account, Cash, Checks payable to: LIFE Mower County, Credit/Debit Cards (A small fee will be applied)
- People First Aktion Club Activities: Cash, Checks payable to: People First Aktion Club
- Vacations: Cash, Checks payable to: LIFE Mower County, Credit/Debit Cards (A small fee will be applied)
- Beginning March 1, 2019, if you see the error message (We are sorry, but you are not currently eligible to register for activities online because you have a balance due. Please contact our office for more information.) when you are registering online, this means you have attended activities in the past and we have not received payment for those activities. You need to pay for those activities before you can register for any more activities. Please note that this does not include activities that are in the future, such as, Special Olympics sports, vacations, or other activities.
- A great effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the information provided in our Activity Guide. Due to the large amount of information, however, errors and changes may occur related to program schedules, locations, transportation and fees. The LIFE Mower County reserves the right to make adjustments as necessary. LIFE Mower County will make every effort to notify participants of changes and corrections as quickly and efficiently as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience our errors may cause.
- Don’t forget to mail or drop off your payment after registering. Late fees will be applied if payment is not received by the activity date.
- Registrations and payments will not be accepted at any activities. Please use the drip box by the main entrance to drop payments off after business hours.
- Scholarships are available: Looking forward to that special activity, but it’s slightly out of your budget? Not to worry, we have the solution for you! Call LIFE Mower County at 507-433-8994 to request a scholarship or setup a payment plan before the event.
- What if I miss registration? Please contact LIFE Mower County at 507-433-8994 so we can confirm if there are openings left in the various activities.