23rd Annual Rose Sale
February 18 - March 22, 2019
Pick-Up and Delivery Day: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Pick-Up: Roses can be picked-up between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Delivery: Roses will be delivered between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Let someone know that you care and support the work of
LIFE Mower County by supporting our 24th Annual Rose Sale.
Where Promise Lives, Hope Blossoms!
All proceeds from LIFE Mower County’s Rose Sale benefits children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities including Down syndrome, Cerebral palsy, Autism and Epilepsy. One in ten families has a member with a disability. Your participation in LIFE’s Rose Sale provides critical funding for programs and services.
We need your help?
Any level of support is appreciated. Here are a few suggestions:
- At your work – Coordinate a rose sale where you work. Email your co-workers and encourage them to order. Call the LIFE office with a group rose order and the roses can be delivered to your office!
- In your school - School groups can sell individual roses to support their peers that attend activities at LIFE.
- In your neighborhood – ask your neighbors, friends and family to order roses.
- Brighten someone’s day – order roses to give to your customers or employees to show how much you appreciate them.
- Volunteer - Rose Sale coordinators are needed throughout Austin and the surrounding communities to coordinate rose sales at local churches, businesses, etc. You can stop into the LIFE office, Monday through Thursday from 9:00-4:00, or we can deliver the posters and order forms to you anytime. If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering to help sell roses, please call 507-433-8994 or email email@example.com:
- Hang up posters with order forms at your work, church, schools, gas stations, restaurants, local businesses, etc.
- You can sell roses by emailing your co-workers and encouraging them to order. Call the LIFE office with a group rose order and the roses can be delivered to your office!
- Ask your friends, neighbors and family to order roses.
- Turn in your orders and money by Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Volunteers are needed to help with pick-up and delivery day on
Tuesday, April 9, 2019. Register to volunteer at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f084aa8a828abf58-24th.
- Order forms are available at https://www.lifemowercounty.org/rose-sale.
9th Annual Taste of Mower County
Sunday, April 28, 2019 | 4:00pm-7:00pm
Holiday Inn and Austin Conference Center
Enjoy unlimited tastings of signature items from the finest home and restaurant chefs in Mower County and the surrounding area.
Food Tastings by Area Home and Restaurant Chefs, Wine & Craft Beer Tastings, Live and Silent Auctions, Entertainment, Door Prizes and Cash Bar.
Register as a chef, become a sponsor or donate to the live/silent auction at www.lifemowercounty.org/tomc2019.
Tickets Go On Sale March 1 at 12:00 am at www.thearcmc.org/tomc2019.
Use this promo code “TOMC2019” to receive 10% off per ticket.
Discount available for the first 100 tickets.