This year has been busy for TREA in reaching the community. Key projects this year have included:
- TREA facilitating environmental workshops with newcomers (primarily in the Spanish community).
- Conducting surveys/discussion on waste reduction barriers and solutions door-to-door in the Woodfield neighbourhood (this summer) and Kensington Village (this fall).
- Promoting local food and energy conservation topics, building a pollination garden.
- Helping with compost and recycling waste managing at summer festival events at various city parks.
- Supporting CAN-Bike safe cycling outreach.
- Contributing to civic issues.
- Delivering a Keeping it Natural fashion show and,
- Supporting the objectives of London’s larger urban agricultural community.
If you would like to support TREA initiatives and receive a charitable receipt or gift someone a donation to TREA in lieu of buying them a Christmas gift and receive a charitable receipt, please click below.