A lightweight concrete composite material exclusively licensed to h2o designs.
LICOM76â„¢ is a rigid and lightweight concrete composite material which h2o designs has assisted in developing for the past ten years. It is primarily used as a material in the production of interior and exterior landscaping and furnishing products.
Building components from LICOM76â„¢ gives us the ability to create a wide range of custom shapes and sizes to suit your project needs.
STRAIGHT / ROUND / CURVED / ANGLED / PROFILED / HORIZONTAL / LONG / SHORT / TALL / LOW / WIDE / SLIM / THICK / SKINNY / LARGE / SMALL / VERTICAL / CHALLENGING / UNIQUE
LICOM76â„¢ is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional building materials.
- Let our case studies guide you through the benefits of LICOM76â„¢ from the initial client brief to the final completed project:
* Q2 Deck: We worked with Dasch Associates to provide an alternative production method which would see their curved planter box/seating concept into reality.
* St. Peter Chanel: Designed to inspire young children, we adopted LICOM76â„¢ for its ability to create unique shapes without the need for complicated moulds.
- Our Melbourne factory can manufacture unique and custom projects for any residential or commercial project. For larger orders and large-scale projects which are more cost driven, take advantage of our factory setup in China. - Let our new website and gallery of projects inspire your next LICOM76â„¢ project.
- Contact us so we can show you how LICOM76â„¢ can benefit your design.