By the middle of October there will be 4 new Reiki Masters. What a blessing for the world. You'll be seeing classes by new Reiki Master/Teachers. What a terrific way to bring 2014 slowly to a close.
Please set your intention to attend and bring friends as We learn ALL ABOUT ANGELS on October 26th from 1:30 - 4:. You'll learn something about them, have a meditation to meet several of the Archangels and have an Angel Walk. For this alone it would be worth attending. Then on November 2 I'll share more about angels and channel them so that you may ask your questions. This is a powerful afternoon and I hope to see you here.
Changing the World
The following words were written on the tomb of an
Anglican Bishop in the Crypts of Westminster Abbey:
When I was young and free and my imagination had no
limits, I dreamed of changing the world.
As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would
not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and
decided to change only my country.
But it, too, seemed immovable.
As I grew into my twilight years, in one last desperate
attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those
closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it.
And now as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize:
If I had only changed my self first, then by example I
would have changed my family.
From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then
have been able to better my country and, who knows,
I may have even changed the world.
May today there be peace within.
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be...
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you...
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, and to bask in the sun...
It is there for each and every one of you....
BUILDING BLOCKS OF JOY
- Don’t anticipate the worst -- expect the best.
- A problem is a problem only if you want it to be. You can transform a problem into an opportunity.
- Focus on where you want to go rather than where you’re coming from.
- Learn from your successes as well as from your mistakes.
- Real success has little to do with a gifted birth, outstanding talent, or high intelligence.
- It makes little difference what’s happening out there. It’s how you take it and what you make of it that counts.
- Happiness is not something owed you. Nobody is handed joy on a silver platter. Instead, you make your own happiness, knowing it is an attitude, a habit gained from daily practice.
-- Denis Waitley & Reni L. Witt
“The Joy of Working”