I'm writing this during the solstice and the full moon. It's an auspicious time for a new beginning. Our annual meeting is coming up in March. And new things are in store for us.
What do you do to become a member of Eden Revisited? You simply sign a card which entitles you to vote for officers, classes, etc. You belong and become a participating member.
We are re-instituting committees for fund raising, ideas for growth, membership, etc. and want and need your participation. Lots of new changes in the wind. We are growing, gang. Our Reiki I, NE Fla has Sold Out already.
We are starting a new Shaman's Touch I class this year. Please tell all your massage therapist friends. It's 12 CEUs and this is the time to get started!
Affirmations for 2019.
Peace and Happiness:
* It's okay to feel fantastic, and I do.
* I now feel happy and blissful just being alive.
* I deserve to have a rich and fulfilling life.
* I am in the process of becoming the happiest person I can be.
* It's okay to approve of myself, I now choose approval.
* I now accept peace, love and joy into my life.
* With each breath I take I fill my being with peace, Love and joy.
* Day by day in every way I am becoming more and more happy.
* I now invite more Peace, Love and Joy into my life.
* It's okay to be happy.
* I say YES to happiness in this moment.
SEVEN STEPS TO A NEW REALITY
- SEE IT. Form an idea or vision in your mind. Imagine it, conceive it, fancy it, visualize it! Know in advance that it will happen.
- BELIEVE IT. Have a firm conviction in your new reality. View it as already in existence. Expect it, suppose it!
- FEEL IT. Create a burning desire and become passionate about your vision. Show intense feelings about it.
- EMPOWER IT. Invest your vision with power or “the right to be” by turning it over to God Trust God to bring into reality what you have conceived and believed.
- VALUE IT. Your new life must become the most important thing in your life. Cherish, appreciate and treasure your dream.
- LIVE IT. Go into action! Make your vision real by acting as if it is already so.
- SHARE IT. For everything received, something must first be given! Become useful to others. Commit yourself to be of maximum service to God and to the people around you.
-- Jack Boland
May each of you have a healthy,prosperous, safe, joyful holiday season. Get some rest so you can join us at Eden Revisited next year.