| Here's hoping you are having a great summer. Keep watching the web (WWW.EdenRevisited.com) as changes are in the works. Make note of the SPIRITUAL COUNSELING workshop in October. This class is offered annually and for those who are wanting to be ordained, this is one of the required classes. It is for anyone wanting to learn different ways to receive information from Spirit. You'll open your intuitive gifts and have lots of fun.
Have you contacted Chris yet for energy work? You really should check him out!
Please make a note that there will be NO MEDITATION gathering on September 24th as I will be in Kauai!
Please remember to share your favorite prayers or sayings. We have Tess Arington to thank for the great prayer that follows. Thanks, Tess!
The Abundance 'Change Me' Prayer
By Tosha Silver
Divine Beloved, Change Me into someone
who can give with complete ease and abundance,
knowing You are the unlimited Source of All.
Let me be an easy open conduit for Your prosperity.
Let me trust that all of my own needs are
always met in amazing way
and it is safe to give freely as my heart guides me.
And equally, please Change Me into someone
who can feel wildly open to receiving.
Let me know my own value, beauty and
worthiness without question.
Let me allow others the supreme pleasure of giving to me.
Let me feel worthy to receive in every possible way.
Change me into One who can full love, forgive
And accept myself…so I may carry Your Light
Let everything that needs to go, go.
Let everything that needs to come, come.
I am utterly Your own.
You are Me.
I am You.
We are One.
All is well.
Attitudinal Healing is based on the belief that LOVE is the most important healing force in the world.
PRINCIPLES OF ATTITUDINAL HEALING
1. The essence of our being is love.
2. Health is inner peace. Healing is letting go of fear.
3 . Giving and receiving are the same.
4. We can let go of the past and the future.
5. Now is the only time there is and each instant is for giving.
6. We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging.
7. We can become love finders rather than fault finders.
8. We can choose and direct ourselves to be peaceful inside regardless of what is happening outside.
9. We are students and teachers to each other.
10. We can focus on the whole of life rather than the fragments.
11. Since love is eternal, death need not be viewed as fearful.
12. We can always perceive ourselves and others as either extending love or giving a call for help.