| Greetings! Mark your calendar for the annual SPIRITUAL COUNSELING workshop in October. This class is only offered once a year and for those who want to be ordained, this is one of the required classes. It is for anyone wanting to learn different ways to receive information from Spirit. You'll open your intuitive gifts and have lots of fun.
Have you contacted Chris Bartkowiak yet for energy work? You really should check him out! He's one of the most powerful healers I've run across. Email him at
. Then email me your experiences!
Please make a note that there will be NO MEDITATION gathering on September 24th as I will be in Kauai!
Please remember to share your favorite prayers or sayings. Michaela Miller shared this saying from Facebook from Shift-TORY. Perfect time for me to get this. Enjoy. I challenge you to read this aloud at the top of your voice. That's what I'M doing
It's time. Break free from the way it's always been. No more lip service. Now it's for Real...This time you're going to make it happen. It won't be easy. You'll be tested at each turn. But your past will not define your future. You're focused. Your path is clear. Unwaivering clarity will breed endless willpower. Dig deep. You already have exactly what it takes. You're strong. You're in control. You're the boss. It's up to you. Change your mind and discover a happier life. A healthier life. A better life. Let's go. Now is your time to make the Shift!
Since it's September and school has started, I thought I would give you some Happy Homework!
Read these statements every day, until they become part of your thinking. You may or may not agree with some of the statements -- but think on them. Don't memorize them. Think straight and you will feel great.
1. I am a unique and precious human being, always doing the best I can, always growing in wisdom and love.
2. I am in charge of my own life.
3. My number one responsibility is my own growth and well-being. The better I am to me, the better I will be to others.
4. I refuse to be put down by the attitudes and opinions of others.
5. I make my own decisions and assume the responsibility of any mistakes. However, I refuse to feel shame or guilt about them.
6. I am not my actions. I am the actor. My actions may be good or bad. That doesn't make me good or bad.
7. I am not free as to the things that will happen to me. But I am 100% free as to the attitude I have towards these things. My personal well-being or my suffering depend on my attitudes.
8. I do not have to prove myself to anyone. I need only to express myself as honestly and effectively as I am capable.
9. I am free of animosity or resentment.
10. My emotional well-being is dependent primarily on how I love me.
11. I am kind and gentle towards me.
12. I live one day at a time, do first things first.
13. I am patient and serene for I have the rest of my life in which to grow.
14. Every experience I have in life (even the unpleasant ones) contributes to my learning and growth.
15. No one in the world is more important than I as a person.
16. My mistakes and non-successes do not make me a louse. They only prove that I am imperfect, that is, human. And there's nothing wrong with being human.
17. Once I have reconciled to my God, my neighbor, I am totally free of guilt feelings or remorse.