Your support of Livable City and the Sunday Streets program over the past year has kept minority-owned businesses afloat; let families access safe, joyous open space in the street; and fueled legislation to increase housing in San Francisco. Thank You!
We need your help reaching a $40,000 fundraising goal by August 31st to continue this important work and bring back the beloved Sunday Streets program this fall.
Right now, we have a generous donor offering a $20,000 matching gift, so your donations made before August 31st will go twice as far to:
- Relaunch Sunday Streets with the first ever Phoenix Day. A citywide celebration with dozens of open streets destinations, free block party permits, and a community-led bike ride on October 17, 2021!
- Join the Bayview renaissance by providing production and programming services to a new cohort of diverse culture makers who will transform their streets into thriving community spaces.
- Advance a new future for the 100 block of Golden Gate Avenue in the Tenderloin through play and collaboration brought to the streets with the Play Streets program.
- Power Chinatown’s economic revival with Walkway Weekends. San Francisco’s first ever and longest running car-free Shared Spaces street closure.
- Put Livable City at the forefront of realizing effective policies for the climate and our city, from Shared Spaces legislation to San Francisco’s Climate Action Plan, to gentle-density housing.