Significant Accounting & Reporting Matters from Q2 2015
We are pleased to provide this update on significant accounting and reporting matters from Q2 2015
. This publication, produced by the national assurance practice of our alliance partner BDO, is designed to help audit committees, boards and financial executives keep up to date on the latest corporate governance and financial reporting developments.
In this July 2015 edition will find a brief digest of final and proposed financial accounting standards including:
- FASB Issues Narrow-Scope Amendments and Proposals to Simplify GAAP;
- FASB and IASB Propose Amendments to Revenue Standard;
- SEC Proposes Pay vs. Performance Rules;
- PCAOB Seeks Feedback on Various Matters;
- IASB Proposes Changes to Conceptual Framework.
To read or download the publication, click here.