Building Dignity's 2013 Annual Report
Dear friends and supporters of Building Dignity,
It is our great pleasure to share Building Dignity’s 2013 Annual Report with you. To highlight a few accomplishments from the past year:
- 67 young people from 12 communities participated in the Voices of Youth leadership program.
- We hosted our first annual Youth Leadership Retreat with 23 young leaders.
- We expanded Voices of Youth to a new community.
- 85 children, youth and adults participated in our community education programs.
- Building Dignity supported local efforts to pave roads, build a new library and improve a neglected soccer field.
We invite you to read more by downloading the 2013 Annual Report here.
We take this moment to thank all our donors who made this work possible. We are grateful for your generosity, the impacts of which are evident in this year’s Annual Report. Special thanks to donors who have already made their 2014 contribution. Receiving donations early helps us maintain our operating budget throughout the year.
Paul Dosh & Emily Hedin
Directors of Building Dignity