by GTBets - Week 10 caused a minor shift in the NFL Power Rankings. Denver & Green Bay continued to fall, while the Vikings jumped 3 spots
1. New England Patriots (9-0); beat NY Giants 27-26, same spot â€“ The Patriots survived their toughest test of the season thanks to a field goal by Stephen Gostokowski, whoâ€™s now 21-for-21 on the season.
2. Carolina Panthers (9-0); beat Tennessee 27-10, up 1 spot â€“ Only after going 9-0 to start the season does it feel like Carolina has finally silenced the critics.
3. Cincinnati Bengals (8-1); lost to Houston 10-6, down 1 spot â€“ The Bengalsâ€™ offensive collapse was unexpected, but not unprecedented when considering Andy Daltonâ€™s 1-4 record against Houston.
4. Arizona Cardinals (7-2); beat Seattle 39-32, up 2 spots - Arizona has blown the NFC West wide open, now holding a 3-game lead over Seattle. They havenâ€™t won the division since 2009.
5. Minnesota Vikings (7-2); beat Oakland 30-14, up 3 spots â€“ Minnesota carries their five-game win streak against Green Bay, Atlanta, Seattle and Arizona over the next four weeks.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4); beat Cleveland 30-9, up 6 spots â€“ Antonio Brown definitely likes Big Ben in the lineup: he has 27 catches for 423 yards since Roethlisbergerâ€™s return.
7. Green Bay Packers (6-3); lost to Detroit 18-16, down 2 spots â€“ Itâ€™s hard to tell where Green Bay is going after losing at Lambeau to the lowly Lions.
8. Denver Broncos (7-2); lost to Kansas City 29-13, down 4 spots â€“ Starting for the injured Peyton Manning will be garbage-time specialist Brock Osweiler.