We’ve taken the view that there isn’t a lot of point in speculating about the future. The When? What? Where? is mostly guesswork, so we’re holding back from any kind of crystal ball gazing. If you’ve a room booking with us still in place, we’re emailing you about 4 weeks ahead to cancel (if you haven’t already) as that’s our current horizon.
If you’d like to move a booking to the Autumn, we’re very happy to pencil it in and can confirm details later when we know more. Generally, we’re not taking bookings for stays before 1 September until we have the feeling we should. But there’s no harm in pencilling something in for you if you’d really like a summer holiday backup.