Congregational Singing is Back
Watch the video below for the full updates experience, but I'll hit the highlights here:
Starting this Sunday, folks will no longer be discouraged from singing along with the music. This was not a decision that was taken lightly; please watch the video for that conversation. There are several pieces to remember:
Live Streaming/Remote Worship is a work in progress.
- Mask usage is required.
- Keep at least 6 ft (preferably 10 ft) distance between your family/household group and others.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNVACCINATED. (The only exceptions being children who are not yet eligible for vaccination, or those who have a valid medical exemption. Even still, we encourage caution, especially with the current number of COVID cases in Clackamas county.)
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE COLD/FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, EVEN IF YOU THINK IT'S JUST A COLD.
- If you have had or have been exposed to COVID, follow CDC guidelines and get a negative COVID test before returning to any church events.
- If you have had or have been exposed to COVID and have recently (within the last 2 weeks) attended a church event, please notify the office IMMEDIATELY. We will not yell at you, but we do need to know in order to protect the safety of the community.
We are working on improving the quality of the Sunday morning livestream/recording of worship. Improvements require additional equipment which is currently in high demand. Please be patient as we endeavor to better the virtual worship experience.