Guess what? June is my birthday month!
In honor of my parents engaging in, what I am sure was a one time thing, to create me, I'm going to give some books away as well as provide some useless facts about birthdays, so when yours comes around, and it will, you'll be prepared.
- If there are 23 people in a room there is a 50-50 chance that two of them will share a birthday. This is known as the birthday paradox.
- 9% of birthdays happen in August.
- In the US, October is the most common birth month.
- May 22nd is the least common day to be born in the USA.
- It's been 31,536,000 seconds since my last birthday
- I've dreamed 1,490 dreams since my last birthday
- 76,570, 430 people have been born in the last year