Click the red links below for additional details on district news and upcoming activities.
- October Scout Roundtable: Thursday, Oct. 10, Grace Lutheran Church, 321 S. Madison St., Green Bay. Start time is 7pm. don't miss it!
- October Cub Scout Roundtable: Thursday, Oct. 10, Grace Lutheran Church, 321 S. Madison St., Green Bay, 7pm. This month's Cub Scout Roundtable has Sarah Halverson covering ISAP. She will be followed by Sarah Jane Peters discussing children with emotional and behavioral issues. She has a Masters in Counseling and began work as an in-home therapist and parent educator, has worked as a missionary abroad, held a supervisory position for the Boys ad Girls of Green Bay and has facilitated groups of many kinds of youth.
- Popcorn Open Warehouse Dates
- Charter Renewal Turn In dates
- Oct 11 & 12: Gandrud Race into Scouting
- Oct 19: Fall Fest @ Bear Paw
- Oct 26: Lions/Tigers/Trains Outing
- Charter Renewal training date change to Nov 14: Get the latest updates and tips to make the process easier for your unit. Click the link for more info.
- Silver Beaver Award Nominations. The prestigious Silver Beaver Award is the highest award a Council can bestow. Click the link for more information on nominating a deserving volunteer.
- Voyageur District Scouter Awards Nomination: Do you know a Scouter who deserves recognition? Click the link to submit a nomination!
- Fall 2019 Adult Leader & Parent Training: Adult training is ESSENTIAL for troops. Upcoming training includes Position-specific training, and Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Skills. Be sure your adults are prepared to deliver a quality program to your unit-get trained!
- Nov 2 Life to Eagle training: Essential info for Life scouts preparing for their Eagle project.
- Feb 1, 2020 Winter Rendezvous: Annual event for Boy Scouts and Webelos.
- Anduzzi's fundraiser for scouting units: Earn money during home Packer games by helping park cars. See link for details or contact Emily Tietyen.
- Wilderness first aid training: Upcoming dates
- District merit badge counselor information: How to find them and how you can become one.
Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone who worked this fundraiser for the Voyageur District. Troop 1113 for supplying all the equipment along with Leaders Gary Schmidtke, Michael and Misty Mrotek, Pat Klapatch and Scout Randal Mrotek; Dennis Lee, Roger Shellman, Penny Wendorf, Doug Ramsey, Virgil and Margaret Burmeisterl and Danielle Green from Troop 1563. And finally, thanks to Bill Kaczmarek and his wife for the largest order of the weekend!
Not receiving this in your inbox each month? Click HERE to subscribe