Click the red links below for additional details on district news and upcoming activities.
- Scout Roundtable: Thursday, February 13, 7:00pm. Grace Lutheran Church, 321 S. Madison St., Green Bay.
- Cub Scout Roundtable: Thursday, February 13, 7:00pm. Grace Lutheran Church, 321 S. Madison St., Green Bay. Joe will cover the Blue and Gold Banquet, How-To Book, Leader Appreciation, and the Pinewood Derby.
- District Dinner April 5, 2020.
- Summer Camp Changes. This summer will feature a completely revamped program for BSA Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Leaders!
- Green Isle Cleanup with the OA - April 11
- Spring into Scouting March 28. Registration open!
- Scouting Night with the Green Bay Blizzard - April 19
- Maple Syrup Days Registration
- Webelos art explosion
- Pi Day: Registration is closed and they will not be accepting walk in registrations.
- Friends of Scouting. Units that need to sign up, click the link. Congratulations to units 1095, 1010, 1043, 1401, which all all hit stretch goals, and 1044 and 1201, which hit their base. Units that hit base goals receive free cloth rank advancements for a year and units that hit stretch receive all advancements for free for a year. Special thanks to our chair Rich Balch and to all our presenters for making our campaign a success!
- Feb 1, 2020 Winter Rendezvous: Congratulations to winning troops: 1040 (1st), 1139 (2nd), and 1093 (3rd), and to troop 1017 for Best Sled. This year 3 all-girl units competed and placed in the top 3 spots in the fire-building competition!
- Like and subscribe to the Voyageur District Facebook Page.
- Wilderness first aid training: Upcoming dates
- District merit badge counselor information: How to find them and how you can become one.
Not receiving this in your inbox each month? Click HERE to subscribe