LATEST NO MORE NEWS:
- NO MORE and the Joyful Heart Foundation were thrilled to join our allies in the DV & SA fields for the USA Network’s Law & Order: SVU Marathon on April 27th. The 16-hour marathon running during SAAM, focused on shows discussing the issues of sexual and domestic violence, rape on campus, assault in the military and men and boys as victims.
- Check out the individual PSAs from actors on the show (at the bottom of the page) that were featured during the marathon. They played frequently throughout and between shows to provide topical resources for survivors and their families. These resources featured the National DV Hotline, National SA Hotline, 1in6 and LoveisRespect (dating violence hotline), and the military assistance website MyDuty.mil.
- Our Twitter community did an amazing job responding to the marathon. Check it out at #SayNOMORE. Go ahead and add your tweet too!
- Have you noticed the new #SPEAKOUT blog feature on the NO MORE website? Check out the “Love Should Not Hurt” article Featured above) about how one fraternity is making a difference. Please share with your networks and social media too!
- More wonderful changes are coming to our site to help make our resources more easily available to everyone. We’re always open to suggestions too!
- Thanks to NO MORE’s Rachel Haas who presented at the Domestic Violence Awareness Project 2014 Advisory Group Meeting in DC.