Linton Free Church - Whats on this Week?
Here is another edition of our weekly 'Whats On' email. If you would like anything included in future emails, please email Al Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well as the usual activities (see prayer meetings and house group details further down this email) we have the following additional activities and notices:
- Holy Week Reflections - Monday to Thursday - 7:30pm - 8:15pm - quiet reflections each evening of Holy Week run by different members of the church.
- Good Friday Service - Friday 10:30am - a reflective service remembering the events of Good Friday
- Youth Treasure Hunt - Friday 7pm - an Easter special treasure hunt for our new youth group
- Easter Sunday Morning Walk & Bacon Butties - 7:45am meeting by the cemetery gate in the middle of Linton. We will walk up Rivey Hill with other Christians from the village and then will head back to the church for bacon butties before the main Easter Service Celebration.
- Easter Sunday Service Celebration - Sunday 10:30am - a whole family celebration of Easter
- Prayer and Praise - please note there is no Prayer and Praise evening service on the 27th of March