|Join Dry Ridge Farm's Meat CSA!
Dry Ridge Farm has CSA shares available for new customers this season, and we'll deliver right to your doorstep
! Our new season starts the second week of February and goes through the end of April.
Ready to sign up already? All the information below, plus our online sign up form is on our website. Click here
to be directed to it now!
If you know already that the CSA isn't for you, but that you have a friend or two who might be interested, please help us spread the word by forwarding this email
to all your buddies (or your neighborhood listserv for that matter)!
What's this CSA thing?
It’s a system where you sign up to receive a certain amount of meat (plus eggs) every few weeks for a set period of time. It’s a fun way to get to know us and our products better and to try a variety of all we have to offer. By pre-paying each month, or for the season if you'd like, we have a bit more cash upfront, and a much more stable and reliable source of income! It helps us plan, and you get a consistent supply of delicious dinner options. CSA's are wonderful for all of us!
Here’s the scoop on our CSA:
- Each season runs for three months, and you receive $50 worth (or $100 for a full share) of meat and eggs on the 2nd and 4th week of each month. A typical share will include three main course meats, a breakfast meat, and eggs.
- You have three choices to make: share size, whether you’d like home delivery, and whether you’d like to pay monthly or for the whole season at once.
- Share sizes: half share – $100 per month (sized for a couple) or whole share – $200 per month (sized for a family of four).
- Home delivery is available for $25/season. Home delivery will be on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month. Otherwise, you can pick up your share between 10 am & 1pm at Asheville City Market (161 S. Charlotte Street, Asheville) on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month.
- We’ll email you on the Wednesday of each share week to let you know what products to expect in that week’s share, offer a few recipe ideas, and to remind you to leave a cooler out front for home delivery or to come pick up your share that week at market.
- Here are a few typical share examples:
- whole chicken, bacon, lamb chops, bratwurst and eggs OR
- pork chops, rack of lamb, sweet Italian Sausage, breakfast sausage and eggs OR
- whole rabbit, ground lamb, pork shanks, bacon, and eggs
Ready to sign up? Click here
and fill in our online sign up form, or if you have questions or just want to talk to a person to sign up, call or email Wendy at 828-319-5656 or at firstname.lastname@example.org