Praying With Jesus: Give Us Today Our Daily Bread
This prayer that is central to the Lord’s prayer might seem redundant to many people, who have no concerns about where their next meal is coming from. Yet it is much more than just a request for food. First, it encompasses thankful recognition of God as our provider. Then, it reminds us that we do not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. That might mean that the food we enjoy is due to God speaking His word of provision, or it might mean that there are things more essential to life than even our food. It can become a prayer that asks God to grace us with the spiritual sustenance and energy to super-abound in His purposes.
Sunday Physical Gatherings
10am: Church Gathering at Moss Street
11.30am: Family Service at Moss Street
1. Each meeting will last 45 minutes to one hour.
2. You must register EACH WEEK; registration opens 9am the Tuesday before.
3. You do this by contacting Chris by text, Whats App, phone, email, or Facebook Messenger.
4. You can come if you get a confirmation back
5. Please try to comply with all the Covid-19 protocols.
6. Offerings can be placed in stationary box on entry to auditorium.
10am: Church Gathering Live-streamed on Facebook
11am: YouTube Premiere: Give Us Today Our Daily Bread
7pm: Communion on Zoom
If you plan to attend Life Church, please be prepared to observe the protocols below:
If you are shielding you should not attend until the shielding restrictions are lifted.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or are quarantined, you must not attend until you have completed your isolation period. As of August 8th, face masks are required for all attendees at worship gatherings except the under 5's and those exempt.
1. You must register to attend due to number restrictions [40 in auditorium, 10 in cafe].
2. Sign in at Info Desk in cafe & sign out in stairwell foyer [to comply with Test and Protect]
3. Wash hands frequently & use the hand-sanitiser stations.
4. Follow the one-way system; enter by the café, exit by side-door onto Hunter Street.
5. Maintain recommended social distancing [eg 2m]; no hand-shakes or hugging please.
6. Comply with the seating areas set out in congregational areas.
7. No Bibles will be available on site. No leaflets will be available either.
8. Face-masks must be worn at all times & consider gloves for door-handles, light-switches, etc.
9. Toilets will operate on a strict one in-one out system with queue management system.
10. Leave building promptly at end, taking any rubbish with you and disposing of used PPE.
Thanks for Subscribing
Life Church is a recognised Scottish Charity no. SCO10956. Speak to any member of the Core Team about anything in the newsletter. The Core Team is Chris, Ruth, Peter, Irenée & Phil. You can sign up to receive the newsletter by email by registering on our website: www.lifeonline.org.uk. Or text 07475 944311 if you wish to be added to the church WhatsApp group.