Praying With Jesus: Forgive Us Our Sins
It is no surprise that forgiveness forms a fundamental part of the prayer that Jesus taught us to pray. The very purpose of His coming was to provide a compelling basis for God to forgive us, namely, the sacrifice of Himself. But He is looking to do more than just restore our relationships Godward. Forgiveness is not only to be received but to be practised. The prayer then becomes a statement of intent, that we will act like God does in offering forgiveness to those who have wronged us. Our willingness to do this is the litmus test which determines whether we are ultimately forgiven.
Sunday Physical Gatherings
10am: Church Gathering at Moss Street
11.30am: Family Service at Moss Street
1. Each meeting will last 45 minutes to one hour.
2. You must register EACH WEEK; registration opens 9am the Tuesday before.
3. You do this by contacting Chris by text, Whats App, phone, email, or Facebook Messenger.
4. You can come if you get a confirmation back
5. Please try to comply with all the Covid-19 protocols.
6. Offerings can be placed in stationary box on entry to auditorium.
10am: Church Gathering Live-streamed on Facebook
11am: YouTube Premiere: Forgive Us Our Sins
7pm: Communion on Zoom
If you plan to attend Life Church, please be prepared to observe the protocols below:
If you are shielding you should not attend until the shielding restrictions are lifted.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or are quarantined, you must not attend until you have completed your isolation period. As of August 8th, face masks are required for all attendees at worship gatherings except the under 5's and those exempt.
1. You must register to attend due to number restrictions [40 in auditorium, 10 in cafe].
2. Sign in at Info Desk in cafe & sign out in stairwell foyer [to comply with Test and Protect]
3. Wash hands frequently & use the hand-sanitiser stations.
4. Follow the one-way system; enter by the café, exit by side-door onto Hunter Street.
5. Maintain recommended social distancing [eg 2m]; no hand-shakes or hugging please.
6. Comply with the seating areas set out in congregational areas.
7. No Bibles will be available on site. No leaflets will be available either.
8. Face-masks must be worn at all times & consider gloves for door-handles, light-switches, etc.
9. Toilets will operate on a strict one in-one out system with queue management system.
10. Leave building promptly at end, taking any rubbish with you and disposing of used PPE.
Thanks for Subscribing
Life Church is a recognised Scottish Charity no. SCO10956. Speak to any member of the Core Team about anything in the newsletter. The Core Team is Chris, Ruth, Peter, Irenée & Phil. You can sign up to receive the newsletter by email by registering on our website: www.lifeonline.org.uk. Or text 07475 944311 if you wish to be added to the church WhatsApp group.