We're back with my speechwriting course through Georgetown University: Professional Speechwriting for Military and Government Writers.
This is the course that has been popular for almost a decade with writers from all branches of the service (we've already had writers attached to the United States Space Force!), and with writers working in federal, state, and local government -- plus governments of other nations.
But here's the thing: this course starts right away, November 3, 4, and 5.
So you'll need to register now.
Just click here
On completion, here are some of the things you'll be able to do:
- Write a complete, compelling, and professional speech appropriate to military and/or government considerations;
- Write in a variety of speechwriting styles;
- Write multiple styles of speech openings and closings;
- Transform single large claims and arguments into more easily explainable elements;
- Use language in more creative ways;
- Employ a methodical approach to persuasive writing; and
- Analyze an audience and the occasion.
There's tons more.
It's $895, but be sure to check for potential discounts at the link.
This is through Georgetown University, which means when you complete the course you'll have the imprimatur of one of the most prestigious universities in the world attached to your speechwriting skills.