Click Here For A Terrific Flyer
Did you know that buying Term or whole life is easier than ever?
If your client can answer these questions below with a noâ€” Policy Issued
Note what questions are not on thereâ€¦ no height and weight, Driving record like DUI.
And the rates are actually pretty good! TAG supports a complete product suite of simplified underwritten Life Plans. This is a good one.
ANY â€œYESâ€ RESPONSE WILL AUTOMATICALLY MAKE THE PROPOSED INSURED INELIGIBLE FOR COVERAGE UNDER THIS APPLICATION; A FULLY UNDERWRITTEN APPLICATION WOULD NEED TO BE COMPLETED FOR ADDITIONAL UNDERWRITING CONSIDERATION.
A. Within the past 10 years, have you been diagnosed, treated or tested positive for or been given medical advice by a member of the medical profession for:
(1) Cancer (except basal skin cancer), disease or disorder of the heart, coronary arteries or heart valves, diabetes or stroke?
(2) Any chronic or progressive disease of the (a) kidneys, (b) liver, (c) lung (exclude asthma with less than weekly episodes), (d) pancreas, (e) bone marrow or (f) stomach or intestines?
(3) Any brain, nervous system or neuromuscular disease, connective tissue disorders, permanent memory loss, intellectual disability, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia?
(4) Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or AIDS Related Complex (ARC?
B. Within the past 5 years, have you:
(1) Been advised by a member of the medical profession to get specified medical care which was not completed, such as any hospitalization, surgery or diagnostic tests, except those tests related to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS Virus)?
(2) Applied for life insurance which was declined?