Gopher State Fall Baseball League
Presented by: Select Heartland Chevy Dealers
Update: September 1
League schedules and resources for coaches are now available! Please make sure to read through the items below (including the Online Handbook) prior to picking up your materials. Thank you for being one of the 354 teams that chose to participate in the 2021 Gopher State Fall Baseball League!
Online Handbook for Coaches
- Instructions on score reporting, rosters, waivers, etc.
Fall Baseball Team Pick Up Days (Mandatory)
- Two options (choose one)
- September 8th - 3:00pm to 6:00pm (preferred date)
- September 11th - 9:00am to 11:00am
- MYAS Office Parking Lot - 1011 Osborne Road, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Send one representative from your team.
- Pick-up game balls, jersey shirts and team score book.
- We will also be handing out items from our sponsors.
Please view the Umpire Assignments Spreadsheet in order to find out which assignor will be providing an umpire for your games.
- Use this spreadsheet to confirm with your assignor that there is an ump scheduled for that weekend. Please do not reach out to your assignor earlier than Wednesday of that week.
- Contact information for assignors can also be found within this spreadsheet under the tab “Assignor Contact Info".
- Games being played in a community that we do not have an assignor will be labeled “Assigned by Host Team". This means that the host team will be tasked with scheduling umpire(s) for that weekend. Once the games have been played, please submit the Online Umpire Substitution Invoice in order to get that umpire paid.
Thanks again and we are looking forward to a great fall baseball season!