Historic Automobile Group International (HAGI) in association with the Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurship at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth would like to announce the 3nd annual conference:
"Value in the Classic Car Market"
Hanover, NH, USA. October 10-11. 2016
Please click for impressions 2015
The conference will be run under the Chatham House Rule
Our charity for this year will be announced shortly.
This yearâ€™s conference topics will include:
- Manufacturers' perspective
- Spotlight on 'Super Cars', instantly collectible?
- The Psychology of Collecting
- Car Finance
- Insurance View Point
- Restoration, Cost & Value
- Market Regulation
- Cars, Art & Preservation
- Car Display at the Hood Museum at Dartmouth College
Additional sessions will be announced in due course.
REGISTRATION is done by sending us an email with names and contact details of all attendees. We will reply in due course and let you know if a places are available.
NEWSLETTER 1 and details: Please click here for further details including hotel information.
Sunday 9th October (preceding the conference)
- Drive with classic cars New Hampshire/Vermont
- Driving on the new Canaan Motor Club track
HAGI contact: firstname.lastname@example.org