The Germantown Town Board and its Economic Development Advisory Committee are very pleased to announce a new program to provide relief to small businesses in Germantown. Thanks to generous supporters of Germantown's business community and the J.M. Kaplan Foundation, we will be able to disburse cash grants to help our vital businesses adapt to this challenging time. Administrative support for the Business Relief Fund is being provided by Columbia Economic Development Corporation (CEDC).
- Independently owned small businesses located in Germantown, NY
- 20 or fewer full-time employees
- Makes less than $1,500,000 in annual sales
- Adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Needs funds to continue to retain and pay their employees, and/or stay current on rent, and cover other fixed costs related to their operations
with any questions or guidance for submitting this application.