Throughout the 2020-21 school year, the CCIU is offering learning experiences with thought leaders and educational speakers that are designed to help you meet your unique goals.
These twelve speakers will help you build a strong foundation for continued growth through topics like:
- Blended learning strategies for transforming learning
- Building equity, school culture and nurturing social-emotional wellness
- Innovating quality school schedules
- Mathematic instructional systems, interventions and strategies
- Curriculum redesign and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) instructional strategies
While the CCIU's 2020-21 featured speakers are detailed below, you can find out more and register for any of our additional speakers and workshops at www.cciu.org/ProfessionalLearning
All CCIU speaker events listed will be held virtually until further notice.