Are you prepared for EOFY?
With less than a month to the end of financial year, are you filled with dread or feeling confident you've got it all in hand?
Here's our top tips to help you prepare for EOFY:
1. Meet with us before the financial year ends. You can save time and dollars by meeting with us to help you estimate what your tax will look like for the April to June quarter.
2. Get your paperwork in order. Maintaining and updating your business records regularly will help alleviate EOFY pressure.
3. Familiarise yourself with key compliance changes.
4. Adopt technology to improve productivity. Using cloud accounting solutions can help you organise and track your financials, build a clearer picture of your financial circumstances, and helps keep you compliant.
6. Revisit your business plan. Strategic planning is essential to maintain your businessâ€™s ability to stay healthy, adapt and grow over time. Now is a great time to update your business plan to ensure youâ€™re on the right path for the next financial year.
For more information or to book an appointment to see us, please call on 07 3357 5553.